Positive Psychology Foundations: 6 - Week Class
Dates: 6 Thursdays ( Sep 7, 14, 21, 28 and Oct 5, 12, 19) from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Location: 131 Essex Street, Studio 4, New York, NY, 10002
Details: Research shows that we are most successful implementing sustainable shifts in behavior and mindset when we do so with others.
Join us for an exciting journey of collaborative learning and growth based in the theory and application of positive psychology.
Through readings and discussion, meditation and mindfulness, interpersonal exercises and narrative practice, we will:
- Explore the fundamental principles of positive psychology
- Create new habits of mind to enhance positive emotion in daily life
- Cultivate mindfulness and compassion
- Increase willpower through evidence-based practices
- Learn communication skills to improve relationship and connection
- Explore our values to unearth our deepest, purpose-driven motivation
- Effectively set and accomplish goals for lasting lifestyle change
- Learn the skills of mental resilience to navigate life’s stressors
Give yourself the opportunity to flourish! Space is limited to eight participants, so if you are interested, please sign-up soon.