Yoga & Resilience: A Puerto Rico Fundraiser
Date: Saturday, December 16th from 10:00am-noon
Details: My dear friend and Puerto Rico native, Mariella Borschow, and I have put together a thoughtful program to help you de-stress and learn to navigate life with grace, all while raising money for people in need this season. Join us for an hour of Strala Yoga followed by a resilience workshop. Leave feeling renewed and ready to approach the holiday season connected to your values and what really matters 🙂
All proceeds will be going to the Foundation for Puerto Rico’s Hurricane Maria relief efforts. For more information please visit the Foundation’s website.
Cost: $35 recommended donation
Location: Gibney Dance Studio D, 280 Broadway (Entrance on 53A Chambers, NYC)
Purchase Tickets Here: Eventbrite
Please bring a yoga mat if you have one!
Turn Off Your Stress: The Mind-Body Skills of Stress Resilience
Date: Late Fall 2017
Location: Exhale Soho (40 Wooster Street, New York, NY 10013)
Under stress, your body is flooded with hormones that shut down vital healing and maintenance systems and tell your brain to feel irritable, anxious, and reactive.
Join me for a learning and experiential workshop where you will:
- explore the physiology of stress
- learn how to activate your body’s “rest response” through breath, posture, and meditation
- identify and release patterns of chronic muscular tension
- learn the mental resilience skills needed to navigate your personal stress triggers
- walk away with a toolkit of practical mind-body practices to use in daily life
Signup online here: Under book, please choose New York Soho Location, and signup under the Workshops Tab.
Or call: 212-561-7400