Turn Off Your Stress: The Mind-Body Skills of Stress Resilience
Date: Sunday, June 11th, 2:00-4:00pm
Location: Exhale Soho (40 Wooster Street, New York, NY 10013)
Under stress, your body is flooded with hormones that shut down vital healing and maintenance systems and tell your brain to feel irritable, anxious, and reactive.
Join me for a learning and experiential workshop where you will:
- explore the physiology of stress
- learn how to activate your body’s “rest response” through breath, posture, and meditation
- identify and release patterns of chronic muscular tension
- learn the mental resilience skills needed to navigate your personal stress triggers
- walk away with a toolkit of practical mind-body practices to use in daily life
Signup online here: Under book, please choose New York Soho Location, and signup under the Workshops Tab.
Or call: 212-561-7400